Below are the different types of css styling:
- Inline styling, which is applied directly to an HTML element using the “style” attribute.
- Internal styling, which is added to the head of an HTML document using a “style” tag and affects all elements on the page.
- External styling, which is accomplished by linking to a separate CSS file from within the HTML document using a “link” tag.
- CSS pre-processors like Sass and Less. They are scripting languages that extend the basic capabilities of CSS, allowing developers to write code that is more maintainable and scalable.
- CSS Grid and Flexbox are also popular for creating layouts in CSS.